The aim is to help the “User”, “Customer” (hereinafter the “User”) to make informed decisions when using the Website and to understand how we will manage the personal information provided through the different data collection forms contained on the Website. We invite you to read it carefully in order to maintain your personal data under control at all times.
For the purposes of this document, it will be considered as:
- User: anyone who has access to the basic content of the Website.
- Customer: anyone who buys a product through the Online Store.
Who is responsible for the processing of personal data?
- Identity: STURIOS CAVIAR, SL, with Tax ID number B-87983987, with registered office at C/MAYOR, 21, 1st FLOOR, PREMISES 6-7, 28013, MADRID, and registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid, with entry number 1 of 2017/20177/166453, record 10/92/790, resolution date 18/12/2017, volume 36868, folio 21, section GNE (hereinafter, “STURIOS CAVIAR”).
- Telephone: (+34) 605 24 18 49
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For what purpose do we process personal data?
The purpose for which STURIOS CAVIAR processes the personal data collected through the following forms is the following:
Contact: Solving queries or sending the requested information.
Sign up: for the purposes of registering as a Customer of the Online Store.
Purchase: Order management of the products marketed by STURIOS CAVIAR through the Online Store.
Newsletter subscription: send news to the interested parties, as well as offers, promotions and discounts.
For the product acquisition through the Website, STURIOS CAVIAR will require, prior to the completion of the purchase, the name, surname, TIN or ID number, telephone, postal and delivery address, and email address in order to manage the orders placed, as well as comply with the legal obligations that may arise from the contractual relationship.
Likewise, we will establish technical procedures in order to verify the identity of the Customer, avoiding to the extent possible that they are minors, or people who intend to impersonate the identity of others.
What are the legal grounds for processing of personal data?
Once the products acquisition is completed, the Customer’s data processing will be legitimized by the contractual relationship arising from the acquisition of such products, as well as by the legal obligations which may result from these operations.
For how long will we keep personal data?
STURIOS CAVIAR shall store the personal data provided through the forms included in the Contact, Registration and Newsletter sections over the necessary period of time for the provision of the services required by the User, or while not requesting the withdrawal of these services.
When the Customer has completed the product purchase through the Online Store, STURIOS CAVIAR shall store the data blocked for the required legal deadlines and, at least, for five years for accounting purposes and ten years for tax purposes.
In case of having the express consent of the User to receive commercial information about the products and/or services offered, STURIOS CAVIAR shall store the data indefinitely as long as the User does not expressly withdraw the consent on which such processing is based.
To which recipients will the personal data be transmitted?
The personal data may be transferred to the competent authorities in the exercise of their duties, to public bodies, courts and other administrative authorities, when necessary in order to comply with a legal obligation or to exercise legal actions against claims.
What are the rights of the data subjects when providing their personal data?
All Users have and can exercise the following rights in relation to the personal information provided to STURIOS CAVIAR:
- Right of access: right to obtain confirmation of whether STURIOS CAVIAR is processing personal data concerning the user, and to access such personal data.
- Right to rectification: request rectification of erroneous, inaccurate data or incomplete data to be completed.
- Right to erasure: request deletion of the personal data in certain circumstances when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or if the data subject withdraws consent (in relation to the processing based on it).
- Right to restriction of processing: request temporal restriction of the processing of the personal data provided, for example, when the data subject contests the accuracy of such personal data or opposes the processing in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defence of legal claims.
- Right to data portability: in the case of processing carried out by automated means, request the collection of personal data that the data subject has provided us (in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format) as well as request its transmission to another controller, where technically possible.
- Revoke your consent: the data subject will have the right to revoke the consent at any time.
- Right to file a claim with the supervisory authority: in case of doubts about our privacy practices, including the way in which we have processed the personal data, the interested party can file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (agpd.es), especially when failing to obtain satisfaction in exercising its rights.
The User has the possibility to exercise its legal rights before the Data Controller, at any time, by means of a written request to STURIOS CAVIAR to the email address: email@example.com, including: name, surname, ID/TIN photocopy, object of the request, address for notification purposes, date, signature, and documents accrediting the petition made, if appropriate.
The product has been successfully added to the cart
Voucher code, apply voucher, empty cart, update cart, shipping, enter your address to see shipping options, calculate shipping
Do you have a voucher? Click here to enter your code
Name is a required field